Paper submission Email: Editor@abindica.in
EBSCO partnership (Click to view)
- Qualitative phytochemical screening and in vitro anthelmintic activity of Exacum bicolor Roxb., an endemic medicinal plant from Western Ghats in India
- Maximum tolerance concentration detection of microorganisms capable of bioremediation of toxic heavy metals from the ash dyke of thermal power plant
- Variation in the population distribution of two species of Tenuipalpid mites on their specific host medicinal plants
- Assessment of chlorophyll loss due to infestation by Aceria pongamiae Kiefer 1966 (Acari: Eriophyidae) on Pongamia pinnata (L.)
- Studies on biodiversity of entomopathogenic fungi isolated from all the agro-climatic zones of Karnataka
- Studies on the antibacterial activity of the actinomycetes isolated from the fish cultivating reservoirs of Tamil Nadu
- The ecdysone mimic, methoxyfenozide, alters the level of major haemolymph proteins in the larvae of Spodoptera mauritia Boisd.(Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
- Fungal Diversity, Their Concentration And Impact Over Jowar Crop At Pune
- Effect of ergosterol and arecanut husk extracts on Phytophthora arecae, the causal organism of Koleroga of Arecanut
- Carbohydrates in insect artificial diet: an evaluation study with Hyblaea puera Cramer
- Comparison of different analytical methods for the identification of teak leaf volatiles
- Taxonomy and phylogeny of the genus Crotalaria (Fabaceae), An overview
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (200USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download (only for allowed IP and corresponding author if wants to use open access).